Twitter Updates

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Better in Time.


How fast time flies. A friend of mine reminded me, we have exactly 1 month left before our final moments with our present class. I feel kind of sad though, I dont really want to leave but the fate is forced beyond our hands.

As we speak, I still weathering the storm. Although it may seem to have subsided, i cant overcome the internal feelings deep inside me. I'm just born taking guilt to the extreme limit and i really hate this feeling. this is something about me that I just cant change.

Nevertheless, I wanna thank all those who gave me lots of advice and encouragement. An encouragement from an unexpected source also came about and I really value those words from that person. thanks guys.

So today right, our facilitator whom also happens to be our mentor, treated us with pizzas. It was kind of nice and to admit really, i felt abit heartened to accept the pizzas especially after what i did but thanks to khai and aleeve's invitation, i took 2 slices of it, and it was delicious.

After that, met ayeen and friends at food haven, heard the rumours that have been spreading that i'm the guy who send the "regards, take care" everytime in the RJ. yeah...okay...its true people but i'm practicing courtesy okay! thats it. so went to their class, helped them in their VB, since i loved visual basics so much. LOL.

Presented and all and then, played CS with Khai and the rest. I created the game and switched on the friendly fire mode. which is kind of hilliarious la, khai kept throwing grenades and it injured us and there came the backstabbing spree.

One thing which was kinda funny la, a grenade hit aleeve, he got pissed. he asked who and no one replied. Then he turned, shot and killed me. I was like...WTF did i do??? I screamed at aleeve, i didnt throw the grenade la!!! I like said it as if i was about to cry. LOL

So met mum and the rest at ikea, mum is still recovering from yesterday's biopsy so yeah, did half of my rj at courts.

Asked alot of people about the 14th, they strongly agreed and pushed me to do what i intend to do especially my dearie ex isha. so yeah, i'm going to make sure all goes well, although theres a slight problem which i'm not going to make excuses for.

so isha...rest assured, i'll make it happen. i promise. better in time (:


♥ hell hath no fury when a woman is scorned says:
-.-
     
♥ hell hath no fury when a woman is scorned says:
are u helpless romantic?
             
♥ hell hath no fury when a woman is scorned says:
or are u like just a plain boring guy?


**SeaN** and I'm Putting The Pieces Back Together. says:
none of the above.

So yeah...you read that. (: take care mates.

**Songs that is currently running in my mind**

Better in Time - Leona Lewis
One Step at a Time - Jordin Sparks
Vida la Vida - Coldplay



0 comments: