The 16 Hour New Record Breaking Sleep Marathon!
okay, so what broke my previous record of 15 hours?
yup…this. Not that I was playing but I was helping bestfriend tosh organize a futsal charity competition (which is also his FYP project) that involved 20 teams with a total of 120 people.
I realised one thing though…Organizing such an event isn't as easy as it looks and it’s definitely more tiring than playing the real game. I salute bestf eventhough he made me wake up at 7am on a saturday morning and getting myself ready in 5 minutes. Okay la…my fault…I overslept…i was supposed to meet him at 5:30am. LOL.
- and dude….I agree with you that the field is so much better than the cage or ecp cage. furthermore, its free. LOL.
Okay, so sadly, my hair is gone and I helped granny shopped for some groceries yesterday and I realised i forgot how to identify vegetables. dang! must go market more now. haha…i used to be able to identify them when i was only a P5 kid! LOL…I always went to the market alone then.
alright then…3 weeks already…how fast time flies… :)
take care.
0 comments:
Post a Comment