Twitter Updates

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Hi Blogspot.

DSC02168

I know I’ve not been updating you lately. I know that I’ve been a very busy boy that I've forgotten about what is socialising. That is bad, please scold me?

On the brighter side, I’m slowly re-easing back into socialising but that would also mean my studies takes a big step back.

image 

I’m so disappointed with myself that I got my first C, X and F (-0.5) all in one problem. I also screwed my 1st UT for this semester and I’m angry at myself. I hope I recover soon?

At this moment in time, I am content with my life. I hope the weather will always be rainy so that I can sing “please dont stop the rain” by james morrison and it will always be cold like it is in Australia.

Okay blogspot, I have already entered my 6P, I’ll talk to you soon. Good night :)

**AS AT 3:44PM, NOVEMBER 5th. I got my 1st A for problem 5 which is chemistry. Hee =D

0 comments: