One Year Later...

I still remember, this song would chirp and play whenever I visited your blog.
I would always come and listen to that tune because it was a tune that was melodious and had a hidden meaning behind it. It was my favorite song back then and that song kept reminding myself of you and how we used to be when I was miles away in a foreign land.
This song poised many questions, questions which I thought, were the requirements for living with you and I would put your blogpage on for hours and never changing it just to memorize the lyrics and answer those questions.
I wont deny, I do visit peoples blog, sometimes just plain listening to the music that playing on their blogs like yours or even just reading things which we could take with us and make it as life lessons. I wonder, does that make me a man who does not love, does not care and does not cherishes for you? Is that true?
One year on, I dont even have access to your blog anymore.
How much things can change in one year.
I want to go somewhere tonight, a place where I can listen to that song on repeat all over again and ask myself the questions in that song because I thought I had answered it well back then.
oh and, Good Morning.
0 comments:
Post a Comment