Twitter Updates

Monday, April 05, 2010

The Lost Interest.



LOL...i can understand how this blog becomes redundant as the days goes by. I got more influenced into twitter because it enabled to update my daily rousings there faster and all through my phone.

nevertheless, i try to rekindle that interest in blogging by trying to change a blogskin which somewhat motivates me to blog again. the downside is: I'm not that adept at editing CSS templates and that may take quite a while before I can master it.

I'll give you a preview of the template that I'm trying to change to anyway.


okay...so yeah...that is the template....It has a mixture of tumblr and onsugar in it coupled with its edittable and I can still stay on blogger kinda of thing.

Schools starting on the 15th...Results are out and I'm on course for graduation but the downside is whether i will get my diploma and make it into uni with my current GPA (It dropped to 1.55 fyi). My IEP is ending by the end of this week and alot of good things ave happened during it and lots of things learnt from it. My FYP team has been awfully awesome! Everybody's on the ball but its just that we cant go forward with the school budget not out yet. Hopefully by the end of the week, it will and my FYP team can proceed with the buying of stuffs for the project. and right now, I'm just awaiting for the classes to come out soon..



We just passed our 50th week yesterday. It all looks good so far but I'm kinda sad that she's sad. So I'll try my best to cheer her up where I can but I hope that whatever that has been making her sad goes away? I mean, its our 1st year coming up soon and it would be naise if we could celebrate it with much happiness.



alright then, I know i have like just blogged alot for a whole 1 month but it feels real good to blog after a long time...Hopefully I'll blog more as the time goes...

Take Care Folks :)

0 comments: