Twitter Updates

Monday, August 16, 2010

The Next Step Forward.

UT3

This is the schedule I have to adhere to for the time being. UT3 is basically a final major exam that has a higher weightage that could make or break ones module. For the first day so far, i overslept and was forced to study at home. Wanted to do it with love though but the rain was also another factor in preventing us from us meeting each other.

One thing that keeps bothering me these days is which should I choose if given the chance to study into. One takes 2 years, locally based but is only a degree whereas the other one is a degree with honours, completes within 3.5 years with a masters but is overseas. oh dear, which should i pursue? and if I study overseas, will I able to support myself and cope with a long distance relationship?

I think for now, to put the missing piece of the jigsaw puzzle is by doing well for UT3and hopefully it will come together.

FYP1 is done too. despite all the trials and tribulations, Alhamdulillah it went well…

imageDSC02531

and what more couldnt be achieved without my baby girl here? she’s been very supportive throughout the tiring times and there is none other like, love you and thanks for the support you have given me this semester. <3

0 comments: