My last blogpost ended of right before I entered NS. Alot has been going on from aug to sep and I've just recently finished my stint of BMT in tekong.
Alhamdulillah my bmt has ended. In my 2 months there, i've learnt to push my body beyond its limits, learnt lessons of self belief and endurance. Field camp made me appreciate life as a whole and i am thankful to have sergeants whom been supportive as well as my loved ones including my gf and bestf.
I also recently celebrated my birthday and my gf was there to celebrate it with me and she bought me a 22 inch tv to mark my 22nd year into this world :) she also brought me to botanic gardens which was a first time visit and we took polaroids!
Im thankful to have lasted so long with gf. We've endured alot and she's been understanding throughout. Love her alot.
Now that bmt is over, here i am vacationing away and I cant wait to continuing the ride into unit. Wish me the best of luck and you'll definately hear from me soon :)
Goodnight all :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment