Twitter Updates

Monday, October 20, 2008

Flared Temper, Bruised Throat.

okay guys, i wanna apologize for my outburst earlier in the day. I got my emotions taking the better out of me and it wasnt right. Things are okay now.

I'm just sitting down right now, came back from TRCC practice room 3b and library. the picture above is the pitch practice session i had with evelyn and friends.

I wasnt really happy with my performance and went to the library to improve on the song coordination which was coached by farhan...haha...mustered it in the end...just a few cautionary notees to take note of tomorrow. wish me luck. I'll be the 1st to go.

I also want to wish farhan and whoever who is taking their o'level english tomorrow (he cant make it tomorrow) all the best and do well, do me proud...

I want to break into tears but i have to stay strong...no matter what, we will run through the finish line...

--I'll give it my all, i'll give it my best...For You I will.--

0 comments: