People Who Make My Days (:

So Before I start off, Wanna wish lily a very happy birthday...this is my mini celebration for her and yeah, the stuff.

Times in class are getting more and more interesting. Just when I mentioned in my previous post i needed a break, I suddenly gained momentum and became more fired up than ever. and the picture above clearly shows the class atmosphere.

The ANG-MOH faci. He's one heck of a dude that makes me understand maths better.
and below is the colour codes all of us are subjected to wear as well as quote of the week...haha


and its all not about my current class alone, met with my ex classmates today eventhough I was sick. Mardhiah made a hari raya open house for us and yeah...celebrated the birthday's of the october babies in W15M. (MORE PICTURES COMING SOON)
Mard also gave presents to them and as a surprise, i also got a birthday present from her!
see below (:


I gotta admit, I was blushing after reading the letter, it really made my day and yeah...
I wish she knew... (:
- You people make my days, thanks Guys -
0 comments:
Post a Comment