Twitter Updates

Friday, March 13, 2009

Another Friday the 13th.

Songs Added to The Playlist:

Mad – Ne-Yo
Let it Rock – Kevin Rudolf & Lil Wayne
Like It Loud – Cassie Davis
Rock N Roll – Eric Hutchinson
Situasi – Bunkface


Songs That Remain on the Playlist:

Love Story – Taylor Swift

DSC00935

Okay..so granny should be at the airport by now. mum and dad left to sydney..so just finished doing the housework..haha…HouseHusband :)

today, I went girl-searching for Farhan since my brother had a school swimming carnival.

I gotta say, despite the feast for the eyes..I wasnt interested and worse, i found the babes for farhan there a MAJOR disappointment and its gonna be real difficult finding the dude a babe.

and since my parents are away to sydney, I wont be able to overnight at my friend’s house for maulidur rasul. I really pity Faris the dude, he’s been texting me to sleepover but it always seems that i’m BUSY somehow.

My mum suggested he’d come over instead and sleepover becoz he’s been complaining to his mum who in turn called my mum to help her out. Cant be blamed, he lives away from the city centre.

Map picture


Okay then…

Cant wait for granny to come :D

Happy weekends people…

0 comments: