Twitter Updates

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Post that Will Make You Wonder…For Real?

Michelle Bridges is the shit. LOL…I’ve been watching australia’s ‘THE BIGGEST LOSER’ and  I really admire the way she handle the contestants and she’s super straight forward. i got an infatuation for her :D LOL.

okay, so here comes the serious part…

I’m very sure how much you must taken time to figure out from my last post about the clue words leading to this post.

My grandmother actually told me lots of things which kinda shocked me about the maid…

My grandmother did a screening of her bag before she was about to leave for Indonesia and she found my pictures in the maid’s bag. When she asked the maid how my pictures ended up there, the maid had said that it had fallen into her bag. Makes sense? I don't hang my pictures on the wall or cupboard so how could have it possibly fallen into her bag?

My auntie happened to saw the photos from her bag and she fumed on the spot. She suppressed the maid and the maid admitted to having a crush on me but I never seem to entertain her or cant be bothered to speak with her whenever she tried to speak to me. So the photos were taken so that she could put a curse on me to have an affection for her. ** HAIR STANDS!

That explained 2 months ago why she tried to trap me by claiming i always took the house phone while she was asleep. Luckily my grandmother asked me personally about the issue and I hit the roof with that. My grandmother knew she was up too no good. I opened a face to face confrontation with her and my granny about that and she claimed she wasn't aware that I had taken the house phone when she wasn't in the room. She admitted in the suppression that she wanted me to be more aware of her.

While I was away to Australia, my grandmother made an observation that shrieked my grandmother herself. The maid was seen sniffing my clothes and opening my cupboard hugging my clothes. My underwear was also seen hidden in places of the house where I wouldn't keep my underwear. God knows what the hell it is doing there. When my granny asked if i had hid my undies there, i was like what? huh?

and my auntie exiled in 10 minutes after the suppression.

Now that you’ve read this, I’ll let you decide if this is for real? I find it hard to believe too that such things had occurred.

** Hair standing….Take care.

0 comments: