A 1/4 of a day’s Adventure
so today started off as early as 6 in the evening…went to the flyer with Seri and then went to the PC show to buy a mouse from there. Got a free mousepad to come with also! LOL.
so I’ll let the string of pictures follow on my version of the story of the day…
to see more, kindly go to http://oneninefor09.blogspot.com
LOL…
so, as we arrived…
We reached the big big flyer and then i looked up…
deep inside my mind was this…
me and seri then bought the ticket which cost 10 bucks a person. and i was so happy to get student price! LOL.
since it was my VIRGIN time there…
I CAM-WHORED alot alot and then praised myself for looking like a 17 year old…:)
I also caught sunset with seri…and its sooooo niceeeeee!
after that, i got so tired, I lie down on the chair and then…
WE REACHED THE TOP!!!
I was soooo happy that when we reached the bottom…I felt like going up again.
so after we went to the pc fair and buy my mousey and Seri's keyboard protector…
we BRING seri go mamaming
this is what she eat! yum yum**
and then after that
We then ended our day by cam-whoring at esplanade and then went home…
- THE END. -
p.s: if reading this made you feel sick…i suggest you take panadol and go to sleep :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment