Twitter Updates

Saturday, June 13, 2009

When My Fitness Goes Down a Downward Slope.

okay, guess what? I just woke up from sleep. LOL right? considering its a Saturday and it’s 3 now.

oh well…yesterday, me, best friend and farhan hit the gym in search of TIGHT ABS, LARGE MUSCLES and BIG BIG STRENGTH. what happened turned out a catastrophe for me.

I have to say, the heavy weights that I could carry in secondary school  all went down the drain because 5 easy kilos then became 5 hard kilos now.

oh better now than later..otherwise it would later would be like this.

this is the best reality show ever. the one with the most twists.

although i saw it when I was in Australia i wanted to watch it over again becos its pure motivation and it reminds us how how much we take our bodies and fitness for granted.

happy watching. just pause my playlist to see this.

0 comments: