Twitter Updates

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

After a Week of Solitary Moments.

okay, for once, this is the 1st time I had actually kept this as a draft post.

When I went into hospital last week, I was really down. I wanted to update what had actually happened in the day and here it goes.

 

24th June 2009 (Wed)

My day started off with excitement. I bought tickets for the transformers 2 movie a few days before this day and had manage to secure couple seats. LOL.

I woke up however, with a slight difference in my body. It felt like so empty. like very odd. i just ignored it and proceeded on to causeway point.

 

Reached at causeway point at 1:30pm. being the standard late that i am. had to find seri at the toilet. once did, we went to the theatres. and we were thankful we bought the tickets early because the ticket queues were very long and so we went to the cinema early.

the movie was good, however, while watching, i was shivering all the way and needed seri’s assistance to warm me up throughout the movie. Judging by the way i shivered, seri already knew that i wasnt well.

 

so we mamamed at banquet and then went to orchard to get her jeans.

I swear i was acting like one supermodel at the shop whilst seri was in the fitting room, i went catwalk like top model up and down the shop until the promoter like siao look at me.

 

BRUDDER, what you expect? boring leh…..LOL

 

By the time it was night, I felt too weak and we had to cut short the trip. Seri sent me all the way home and she slept on my shoulder while i slept on her head in the train all the way to pasir ris. thanks love.

 

so yeah..thats when i found out my fever developed and the to that dreadful trip to the hospital.

but this is how i want to end my last week trip off…

cant wait for this new shopping centre to open soon. its said to be in JULY?

haha…oh well…

and do visit http://cyriva.blogspot.com

I’m featured.

LOL. Take care. BYe Bye quarantine.

0 comments: