A Dora Filled Celebration.
haha…remember, when i said in 2 posts ago that there was more to follow?
well, after breaking the sadistic quarantine period which forced me to miss out on seri’d b’day yesterday, we finally met today..
and wait, what is seri doing there???
is it a dick?
is it a harry?
NO!
IT’S DORA!!!
see the similarities between them?
oh yeah, if you keep looking below right..seri looks like DORA’s MUM! and I look like DORA’s Boyfriend =D
last but not the least…we had a kissing DORA competition. (It’s MORE Like Who Kisses The Plastic Better LAH!)
1st contestant
2nd contestant
so, I’ll leave you folks with the decision over who kisses dora ’plastic’ better aites?
and looking at my calendar next week, I will be greeted by UT’s on Thursday and Friday. For more details, click the ‘click to see my schedule okays’ :)
and now, I wanna side track a little and take the time to send a well wish to a friend who recently caught down with the H1N1 virus. I really sincerely want the virus to go away from that friend of mine as she doesnt deserve such calamities to hit her and I pray that she will get well soon.
For those who want to send your well wishes as well, please visit this kind soul at http://ila-07.blogspot.com and tag your well wishes for this person there.
- Remember people. A little kindness goes a long way :)
More to follow…
0 comments:
Post a Comment