The Birthday Celebration.
On the 29th of september, I was surprised by seri on that special day.
As a surprise, she had actually shockingly! rented a car for me on that very special day…WOW. How did she do that?!
haha…i was so happy and so we went to to the barrage to play kite…
so here goes part 1 =)
** shagged from driving
So since were done with the kites and all, we actually sat down had some donuts together and whilst that was happening, she took out candles and had placed them on the donuts and THERE WAS A TIRAMISU DONUT THERE! LOL. When we were done with our 2nd servings of donuts. seri packed up the donuts and asked me to close my eyes. what happened next? haha..follow the chronical events from one picture to another in…
**Part 2 =)
**I’m sorry but I cant help preventing myself placing this picture. LOL.
**The OH-EMM-GEE moment =)
In part 3, I will explain why the present meant so much to me.
To be honest, in my previous trip to Kay-Elle, I was not able to get the Manchester United away kit because it was sold out. I told Seri about it but it never crossed my thought that she would take heed of it.
But, she DID and she consulted with 4 other culprits and even fooled me when I saw a queensway shopping bag one night while meeting her and asked what was that and she said it was a sports bra, given from her bestf. grrrrr...
and here I go with the credits in Part 4 =)
**I wanna thank this GAY dude above and my bestfriend for being one of the best masterminds, playing behind my back with Seri in facebook (in a good way though) and yeah, for all the assisting you gave her.
**I also want to thank this dude for asking my jersey size out of random and brainstorming with Seri, *once again behind my back to choose what presents that Seri could get for my birthday, he was also one of those whom I told about not being able to acquire the AWAY jersey. haha. how stupid of me to think that you weren't in this.
**This dude here, whom made my day even more special by giving Seri directions on how to get to Queensway and which shop to buy that jersey by also doing your own self-research. Thanks man! You’re also a great friend who helped us both spritually and emotionally through tough times and me and seri are indebted to you for how much you’ve helped the both of us.
** and this “mei mei” here for accompanying seri to get the jersey for me (=
Coming back to this day, it took me some time to digest that all of this and while lying down, I never saw something or expected a birthday so beautiful as this.
to the MAIN culprit: Even though 2 of your plans were foiled by me uninaccedentally, you still managed to make my 20th an AWESOME one. Like I said, I’ll never forget how much effort you put to make this happen and I’ll appreciate it for the rest of my life.
Thanks for the CAR, thanks for the DONUTS, thanks for the touching CARD, thanks for the JERSEY and the most of all…
THANKS FOR THE FUN, LOVE AND JOY! (even though short, It was better than nothing and I appreciated it) I Love YOU =)
and for Part 5…
To everybody who wished me from phone, facebook and even my family from australia!
thanks for the wishes! =)
Thanks everybody for making my 20th a special one. My expressions are just priceless for the day ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment