Twitter Updates

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

So Long Folks!

DSC01932

Day by day, more and more people are actually moving out of blogger. haha…its abit of a good news because people like me are actually allowed more bandwidth and freedom to post more and more and MORE! pictures. haha.

I initially hated blogger for their picture posting crap whereby some pictures would make it and some pictures didn't. Who wouldn't have hated it?

But when I was in australia, I had to update my WLM and while doing that there was this window that popped up asking if we wanted to install add ons which came with the new windows live messenger, so i was reading through the add ons and from there was where i found windows live writer, windows live outlook connector and so much more.

I never thought blogging would be that fun ever since using windows live writer. I could copy and paste 100 photos if i wanted to without having to click browse and only 5 pictures at a time uploading crap found in blogger. It was that easy.

Overview

some may ask why i had never told you guys about it, but actually i did! You werent listening werent you? LOL.

well…

for the last time…here it goes..

click here @ http://download.live.com/writer

Moving on, I was actually cleaning up my handphone picture folder when I found these pictures..It sums up my whole semester and holidays which I miss and enjoy..

DSC01938 DSC01941 DSC01942 DSC01944 

DSC01913

DSC01963 DSC01964 DSC01968

DSC01969

I miss school but i dont want to end my holidays either (:

take care.

0 comments: