Twitter Updates

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Things to Expect in the Near Future.

okay, It’s been a while that I have blogged but hello 2010! Like officially. School has started and it’s been a hectic week with IG and Open house and an FYP project invitation by 2 different advisors. More on that later.

Anyway, my weekend will end with a visit to this sky garden above. *hint* guess where. Anyway, this will be a place where I would like to really sit down and look far from the pinnacle of this building as the picture below will clearly explain whats running through my mind

image

oh yes, its the results of the maths exam coming soon. deep inside me lies this uncertainty. Its hard for me to gauge where I stood amongst the rest.

Agency for Science Technology and Research (A*STAR)

Hello A*Star!, yes, my FYP team has decided and so it will be our project for our next 2 semesters. As a part of taking up that FYP project, we will be attached to A*Star for several months for IEP until next January and we will be doing our FYP there.

oh and did I tell you that we were approached by 2 advisors wanting us to do their projects? It was one hell of a difficult decision but we decided that doing web design cant be as bad as it seems..or can it?

Well only time will tell…

Biopolis and Fusionopolis - Where great minds come together to do great science

but I’m looking forward to enter my 1st EVER JOB there.

well, thats it for now…I know it may not seem much but I will try my best to update whenever I can?

Take care :)

0 comments: