Wow, I master the right hand but she is a real pro, I really wonder how she syncs her and her left together, because mine is like so rojak.
Anyway, Back to blogging after a long time :) It feels real good to be back. School’s just ended for me. It’s not ending for the semester, it’s ending for the tertiary part of my life. It feels sad to be leaving RP, I had so many memories here. Some horrible ones yet mostly beautiful ones that will be kept for lifetime. I wondered where I would’ve been right now if not RP to rescue me. I’m glad to have been given a third chance to put it right and I didn’t disappoint everyone this time round. It was here also that I learned to think, reflect and choose between what's right and wrong. Also here is where I found the most unexpected amongst of lovers with seri alongside me <3.
I came into this school with almost virtually nothing. Disappointed parents, rubbish O’ level results, an Engineering course that I think might’ve flunk with my poor mathematic skills and trying to rekindle a love that was never going to happen.
‘Perseverance’ was the word that was said and emphasized many times in my life. Slowly by slowly, I began to appreciate the meaning behind it. I was scoring A’s for almost everything and despite having a blip in halfway through the first semester, I never gave up and kept pushing. That semester ended with a GPA of 3.4 and became the baseboard for me to believe I could actually achieve something great here.
After 3 years, here I am, offered a chance to further my studies with 2 reputable universities in the world in Monash and Queensland University. Halfway through my last semester. I think this was the worst kept secret, because my girlfriend had uploaded in her blog the moment she found out. How happy she was, was mirrored by my family and all those around me including my FYP teammates. Who’d knew that I’d leave this school with something?
Speaking of FYP, I couldn't believe it, but through perseverance as well, the team completed the project! I cannot be anymore prouder for them as well as myself for leading the team together..
Work starts tomorrow and I'm gonna load it with chris brown's Yeah 3X...
Wish me luck :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment