Work has started, quite happy with work so far, fun environment with nice people. By the time IKEA opens I’m usually gone.
The tricky part though is that my work schedule may clash with alot of school holiday and scheduling leave may not be easy especially with events happening in along the way.
Speaking of the events that is happening, I got a family day dinner on the 12th of march, wedding on the 26th and seri’s sister engagement on the 3rd of april. Hmm…must be a good boy at work hopefully to get the leave otherwise it’ll be one depth of despair.
So this weekend I’ll be working in the morning, then in the afternoon spent with friends and loved ones Just do me a favour and dont mess up ikea okey?
Okay then, time for me to snooze out. Have a great weekend ahead.
XoXo, SeanTaLL.
0 comments:
Post a Comment