Twitter Updates

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Countering the Boredom.

Okay, What makes me tick is when people come up to my mum and ask her.. "is that your brother?"

LOL. okay la, actually, my mum replied "no, but I get that all the time"

I also get the same question sometimes asking if she was my sister and I would just reply no then try to sneak the 40's part in...LOL...cruel rite?

Yeah, always wished I had an elder sister. Perhaps she would be the one who I would confide to about relationship problems and such.

haha...I countered the boredom by taking the public transport there. The funny thing is, even though the bus is'nt air conditioned, it still feels cold! LOL.

My mum also blurted out the possibility of me studying here instead of NUS when the bus passed by the many universities there. See how la..

eh...speaking of academics! semester 2 results coming out this monday at 12pm! LOL...in australian time. I'd be more than happy if my GPA is 3 and above considering how badly i started sem 2 (F for UT's, Wisdom tooth issues, Spoilt laptop)...so yeah...3.0 and above hopefully..but not 3.4 :)

I got to go now...take care yeah...

and Seri's new boyfie is sleeping like a PIG!

adios.

0 comments: