Hello Australia/Bye-Bye Malaysia (:

I caught sunrise at 5:43am (australian time), 2:43am (singapore time)
I'm safe here in scrivener street, canberra, australia. It's hot (42 degrees) and the sun sets every 8 in the evening.
the food and stuffs are awesome. just came back from shopping at the civic centre (canberra not woodlands) and its all CHEAP :)
it's 3 hours ahead of singapore and i'm currently adjusting to the timezone :)
on the DOWNside; I miss everybody in singapore :(

I'm safe here in scrivener street, canberra, australia. It's hot (42 degrees) and the sun sets every 8 in the evening.
the food and stuffs are awesome. just came back from shopping at the civic centre (canberra not woodlands) and its all CHEAP :)
it's 3 hours ahead of singapore and i'm currently adjusting to the timezone :)
on the DOWNside; I miss everybody in singapore :(
take care, be safe.
0 comments:
Post a Comment