Second Post of Australia.
orite,I'm a little lazy to upload pictures so yeah.
weather has changed...from 42 degrees to now 23 degrees..haiz...cold sia...and its gonna be 18 degrees by thursday...double haiz...
currently is chatting with my granddaughter and her boyfie post something about me being on steroids? wth...LOL...I miss them all.
http://unique-perfection.blogspot.com
and thanks esha..i'm glad you made it to poly in the end...
told you you'd get there right? :D
okay now...its 11:01pm in singapore, 2:01 am in australia...
signing off..
orite,I'm a little lazy to upload pictures so yeah.weather has changed...from 42 degrees to now 23 degrees..haiz...cold sia...and its gonna be 18 degrees by thursday...double haiz...
currently is chatting with my granddaughter and her boyfie post something about me being on steroids? wth...LOL...I miss them all.
http://unique-perfection.blogspot.com
and thanks esha..i'm glad you made it to poly in the end...
told you you'd get there right? :D
okay now...its 11:01pm in singapore, 2:01 am in australia...
signing off..
0 comments:
Post a Comment