Flying High Baby!
Team Presentation: During presentation,
Your PPT is very well-done. You have applied what you have learnt during that lesson.
Comments For Individual: Dear Sean,
An A- for this lesson! Well done!
I agreed with what you shared in your RJ. It is really great to know that you are aware of your strengths and weaknesses. Work on your weaknesses. At the same time, make use of the strengths you have to do well in class.
I am impressed with your performance for this first lesson. I hope to see you growing more in time to come.
**Oh, Is'nt it Gorgeous?**
Team Presentation: During presentation,
Your PPT is very well-done. You have applied what you have learnt during that lesson.
Comments For Individual: Dear Sean,
An A- for this lesson! Well done!
I agreed with what you shared in your RJ. It is really great to know that you are aware of your strengths and weaknesses. Work on your weaknesses. At the same time, make use of the strengths you have to do well in class.
I am impressed with your performance for this first lesson. I hope to see you growing more in time to come.
**Oh, Is'nt it Gorgeous?**
0 comments:
Post a Comment