Twitter Updates

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

GENIE.

day by day, i start to realise i'm losing momentum...My presentations have taken a big dip i'm actually unhappy about it.

I'm quite happy for my group members actually...they've been very helpful, fun and exciting to work with...i'm also getting closer to my classmates and it feels more or less like brothers and sisters...

I have a classmate whom we have to call devil...Like really even the facis have to call her that! i feel uneasy calling her devil. its like calling satan like that...i want to call her dolly from now on...she's like one cuteeee one anyway. haha

anyway...i didnt really managed to finish off all my grades for last week and so up to today...i've gotten 2 A's and 2 B's and i'm still waiting for friday's results...

today was fun and although certain people felt depressed...i want to dedicate my next paragraph for the person....

Dear dude, i understand that you had a bad day today and i want to dedicate this paragraph to you....I know you feel slightly down over what happened today from the class. I want you to cheer up dude. You're like a live wire and shouldnt worry about scoring a D for ur lesson. Just remember the point where you got an A and be confident. I'm sure that when you partcipated in our group presentation just now, you would've scored urself some good points. I also again want to apologise if i had offended you in any way during our teams presentation and i hope you cheer up and smile...somebody got kinder anyway!!! haha. smile dude. you're a great sport.

So yeah...gonna be mid week tomorrow and the singapore flyers just opened!!! i want to bring this certain somebody there...its like being a genie fulfilling her wishes and it feels good actually. haha...so yeah...take care...i'm gonna knock off now...such a very tiring day today...hahaha.. good night.

0 comments: