When The Wheels Start Rolling.
Heelo mates! I just came back from KL actually. Oh yeah...the new condo's done and we went to see it.
I was like wow....the house is real GORGE-OUS!!! and its facing the pool and the gym and the clubhouse...woohoo...so mom and dad can see my bros swim while i build my SKINNY body all from the balcony...oh yeah...I LOVE THE TOILET TOO!!! lol..sounds ridiculous doesnt it?
also watched my beloved man u lost yesterday in an out of sorts match. haiz...i'm sad but at the same time POSITIVE...we'll win for sure baybeh!!!!!
So yeah...before i bore the girls out...lets talk about school...I'm in the touch rugby squad now...haha...dream come true! anddd i got some classmates to join me too. Looking forward for the camp which is comingggg soonnnn.
This week is also a great week, not just training wise for rugby but lessons too, i participated more actively than usual. Alot of laughters, alot of SOAP debates and there are also the negative side but still, I'm alright and best of all...I GOT an A for mondayyyyy!!! woohoo.
So i'm looking forward for this coming week and i apologize if i dont update during the due course of the week. so take care.
all the best for people who have exams. LOL
Heelo mates! I just came back from KL actually. Oh yeah...the new condo's done and we went to see it.
I was like wow....the house is real GORGE-OUS!!! and its facing the pool and the gym and the clubhouse...woohoo...so mom and dad can see my bros swim while i build my SKINNY body all from the balcony...oh yeah...I LOVE THE TOILET TOO!!! lol..sounds ridiculous doesnt it?
also watched my beloved man u lost yesterday in an out of sorts match. haiz...i'm sad but at the same time POSITIVE...we'll win for sure baybeh!!!!!
So yeah...before i bore the girls out...lets talk about school...I'm in the touch rugby squad now...haha...dream come true! anddd i got some classmates to join me too. Looking forward for the camp which is comingggg soonnnn.
This week is also a great week, not just training wise for rugby but lessons too, i participated more actively than usual. Alot of laughters, alot of SOAP debates and there are also the negative side but still, I'm alright and best of all...I GOT an A for mondayyyyy!!! woohoo.
So i'm looking forward for this coming week and i apologize if i dont update during the due course of the week. so take care.
all the best for people who have exams. LOL
0 comments:
Post a Comment