Twitter Updates

Saturday, May 03, 2008


When The Fingers Snap Ninety Degrees Backwards!

Okay, So tell me what you think about the title above? Style?
today, my HP screwed me good...I was supposed to meet tosh @ 7:45am. For some reason, My hp died whist it was charging.

Woke up at 10am...looked at my phone and it was OFF...turn it on and immediately msged tosh, he then asked me to rush down to the fulsal court.

Arrived there, unfortunately, it was the last game and we had to win it. I played as the sweeper and intercepted a few shots and then i was to blame for the 1st goal, my fear of being physical costed us. We then equalised and the score remained at 1-1 during the 1st half.

I then injured someones ankle at the same time injuring mine in the process....i clipped this malay guys ankle whilst both of our foot was on the air and i wanted to shoot and down he went screaming "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Out of the panic...i went to him ignoring my pain and saw him crutching his ankle in despair...I then apologised like hell and he turned and smiled at me and just readjusted his socks and walked away! Shantosh and his friends told me later after the match that HE FAKED IT! but i knew i got his ankle pretty ugly.

I then switched to keeper during the second half and didnt had time to put my gloves on. The last shot came and it was hard that i palmed it till my fingers went 90 degrees backwards. The next thing i knew, everybody was clapping and i thought we had conceded and my hands was in agonizing pain but actually we didnt and my hands were still in PAIN!

Went out with shantosh later that day shopping and realised that both my middle and wedding finger swelling. So went home, watched man u win...I felt like crying because my fingers were hurting and now, i'm massaging it because i want to play RUGBY!!!!!! haiz....hopefully...

GET WELL SOON SEAN!!!! LOL

Ignore the idiot at the top of this post (:

and I'm editting the jukebox..

Please bear with me, take care.


0 comments: