When Adults Argue.
Hey Mates, I just came back from SMU for the animal welfare symposium which was from 8:30 to 6.I swear today that i thought i would be late...
I woke up at 6:45...which was later than the 5:45 am that i had set myself to wake up for. Instead of taking the bus to the MRT station, i took a cab...I reached the MRT station at about 8...by then...i knew it was a s good as impossible to make it to SMU which was like at city hall stop...I fell asleep in the train ride whilst worried if i was going to be blacklisted for being late or no attending the CE and I realised i was smsing a faci instead of a student.
I got there and thankfully and mirically, i wasnt late...Made 2 new friends...and yeah...we enjoyed our selves in the lecture hall...and SMU's gorgeous..and we spent our time eating, eating and eating...
So yeah...The symposium rocked.
My mum called later after that, she asked to find my brother a gameboy because he spoilt mine and he has been very grumpy lately..to me it was like...
lepak at orchard alone???haha...
okay la...i gtg...and i want to end this post by informing that i'll be updating a spaces post shortly soon...its just too personal to be updated here.
so yeah...take care..
Hey Mates, I just came back from SMU for the animal welfare symposium which was from 8:30 to 6.I swear today that i thought i would be late...
I woke up at 6:45...which was later than the 5:45 am that i had set myself to wake up for. Instead of taking the bus to the MRT station, i took a cab...I reached the MRT station at about 8...by then...i knew it was a s good as impossible to make it to SMU which was like at city hall stop...I fell asleep in the train ride whilst worried if i was going to be blacklisted for being late or no attending the CE and I realised i was smsing a faci instead of a student.
I got there and thankfully and mirically, i wasnt late...Made 2 new friends...and yeah...we enjoyed our selves in the lecture hall...and SMU's gorgeous..and we spent our time eating, eating and eating...
So yeah...The symposium rocked.
My mum called later after that, she asked to find my brother a gameboy because he spoilt mine and he has been very grumpy lately..to me it was like...
lepak at orchard alone???haha...
okay la...i gtg...and i want to end this post by informing that i'll be updating a spaces post shortly soon...its just too personal to be updated here.
so yeah...take care..
0 comments:
Post a Comment