Twitter Updates

Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Birthday Party That Was Loved.

Okay, I just woke up. So Yeah, I 'm gonna update about yesterday (summarised).

Yesterday, aleeve had his chalet at changi, most of us went and we had a good and great time, from the cake smashing to the football to EVERYTHING...really loved it and it'll surely stay in the memories and to those who didnt came...YOU were missed.

Kinda sad that when my birthday comes...I wont be with W15M anymore...oh wells...nevertheless, yesterday was meant to be loved...Thanks Aleeve...

Now...I got a little surprise for Birthday Boy...LOL...


Dear Aleeve,
Happy 17th birthday dude, sorry i didnt managed to pass you this in advance. Anyway, I'm helping the environment save paper right? haha...so yeah...I'm sure Lily might have said the majority of what i'm gonna say here.

Firstly dude, i want to thank you for inviting me to your b'day party. I really enjoyed myself and this will fall as one of my most memorable partys ever... (Forgive me for swipe-ing a very large amount of cake at your face mate (:

So yeah, Here comes the serious part, so now you're 17 dude...LIKE DUH!!! and basically I want to pray for your longevity (without you, there will be no laughter in our class), I also want to pray you be safe, happy and most of all!!!!! get a soulmate that will be with you till the day you marry and the day you die and have wonderful and ALOT of Aleeve jrs.....AMIN!

Hope you like the shirt too...and now, you got no reason to say you got no black shirt to come to school....haha..

So yeah, that's it...take very good care of yourself mate because you're only gonna get older every minute, haha...then suddenly you realise...I'm 70 now!!!! haha...time flies...happy birthday aleeve. Take care (:

0 comments: