Messages to Loves
So yeah, i'll be away for the next two weeks. School holidays and my mum will be going to the hospital as well as my brothers school holidays coinciding with mine. So yeah...Before I Go...just wanna leave a message to ppl whom i know...
To Lily: I'll miss you. <3
To Azzy: Thank You (:
To W15M: I really am gonna miss doing ppt with you guys and i swear when I return, i swear i'm gonna cherish the next and final 8 weeks like theres no tomorrow. love you babes. you guys really make my days!!!
To Miz Esha and Isha: Keep tagging yaws!!! (:
and To the rest: Enjoy your Holidays and tag me if theres anything aites (:
Take Care.
So yeah, i'll be away for the next two weeks. School holidays and my mum will be going to the hospital as well as my brothers school holidays coinciding with mine. So yeah...Before I Go...just wanna leave a message to ppl whom i know...
To Lily: I'll miss you. <3
To Azzy: Thank You (:
To W15M: I really am gonna miss doing ppt with you guys and i swear when I return, i swear i'm gonna cherish the next and final 8 weeks like theres no tomorrow. love you babes. you guys really make my days!!!
To Miz Esha and Isha: Keep tagging yaws!!! (:
and To the rest: Enjoy your Holidays and tag me if theres anything aites (:
Take Care.

0 comments:
Post a Comment