Like Heartshapes In The Sky.
Okay...I actually just came back from the airport.
Before I elaborate whatever that happened at the airport today, i'll start with events which happened earlier in the day..
So I went to the psp shop at tampines to find out how much it would take to repair the reader. the guy then said that it might cost me 60 bucks and he kept on emphasizing that my memory stick is imitation, like yeah, so much for the obvious and i know that.
and p.S: PSP 3 is coming out soon. It wont be able to play pirated games due to the disablity of the pandora system and will therefore increase the demand of the current FAT and slim PSP's we are currently using. Be prepared for PSP price increase starting from next week onwards.
So went home, a few of my relatives came over and took several baby stuff...after that met farhan under the block...and we went CHANGI airport. Airport ah...not VILLAGE. lol...just to clear the air.
So yeah...we also happened to find a secluded spot at T1 and we watched the ole gunnar solskjaer testimonial match from my laptop. I'll follow suit with the captions of the pictures below...take care guys.
PICTURES
Farhan watching Patrice Evra giving instructions
I was emo-mo-ing when this bunch of kids were playing catching..it got caught in the picture though
Wow...gorgeous.
I was just about to pose a nice picture when the plane started to reverse...I was like...WTH???
Gorgeous Part 2
and lastly, Sean Tall from changi airport, signing off (:
0 comments:
Post a Comment