Saying Goodbye Is Never Easy...
Dear W15M,
This Post is for you, I know that it may seem late for me to update this but yeah...its already 16 weeks...
Deep Inside, I feel "Physically attached" to you guys and its sad to separate this way and go to new classes.
I'll deeply miss you guys, to all the moments we've had and to all the al-qaeda videos we created, it made my sad days go away and placed a smile back upon my face.
No matter what happens, always share our 6P's and ppt slides together horrrrs...haha..
and I hope that there is a problem with the shuffling system that everyone got shuffled except us...wahahaha...anybody care to hack the system???
so that's all Guys...remember me as the Mr Sean TaLL and take care guys.
The picture at the bottom is for you guys, no matter wherever you are transferred to.
p.s: Is That greek? LOLS.
W15M Pictures Can Be found @ seantall.multiply.com (:
So I'll be going off to KL for the next three weeks...haha...I'm going swimming, jogging, gym, EPL, Petaling street and Relaxing at the lovely condo...Wanna fix up my room..haahaa...
So yeah, Happy holidays guys and I'll be back by the beginning of the fasting month,,,tc.

Dear W15M,This Post is for you, I know that it may seem late for me to update this but yeah...its already 16 weeks...
Deep Inside, I feel "Physically attached" to you guys and its sad to separate this way and go to new classes.
I'll deeply miss you guys, to all the moments we've had and to all the al-qaeda videos we created, it made my sad days go away and placed a smile back upon my face.
No matter what happens, always share our 6P's and ppt slides together horrrrs...haha..
and I hope that there is a problem with the shuffling system that everyone got shuffled except us...wahahaha...anybody care to hack the system???
so that's all Guys...remember me as the Mr Sean TaLL and take care guys.
The picture at the bottom is for you guys, no matter wherever you are transferred to.
p.s: Is That greek? LOLS.
W15M Pictures Can Be found @ seantall.multiply.com (:
So yeah, Happy holidays guys and I'll be back by the beginning of the fasting month,,,tc.

0 comments:
Post a Comment