Cruising It Out...
It's entering the final week of semester one, to be honest, theres this subtle feeling of sadness and disappointment that this all has to end...
Okay...what happened during the week was very exhausting but yet fun. The last problem of maths on weds sent me nuts and thankfully, we managed to pull through. took pictures with my maths faci for the last time, Kent teo.
Okay...what happened during the week was very exhausting but yet fun. The last problem of maths on weds sent me nuts and thankfully, we managed to pull through. took pictures with my maths faci for the last time, Kent teo.


Darn...I'll miss him alright.
So then the next day, we had culture. we presented at the smart theatre which co-incedentally was also the place where i had to present for PUB...weared formal casual for that day...
Pictures that day were totally loved. (INCLUDING THE ONES AFTER SCHOOL).
And lastly, the one on friday...
Early in the morning, I was pissed and ticked off by this chinese guy whom kept on insulting certain things about my father...I threatened to walk up to his class and whack the hell out of him if he didnt take back his words.
to mince it all...he said he didnt say. I was even more incensed that I F'ed him on the spot with baseball bats coming in the picture...He then changed his stand and avoided what could've been...a bloody massacre in school? LOL.
So yeah, presented to Reeta for the last time and we went to library to borrow books and all...and the picture you see above....is just 1/3 of what we borrowed! lol...
So whilst returning the books towards the library...I saw Liya...and yeah...me and milly took turn to dump books into the bookdrop,..
and before I go...I want to thank sunsilk for making my hair smell like strawberry yoghurt..haha..and I replaced two headsets in a WEEK...believe it. (:
And lastly, the one on friday...
Early in the morning, I was pissed and ticked off by this chinese guy whom kept on insulting certain things about my father...I threatened to walk up to his class and whack the hell out of him if he didnt take back his words.
to mince it all...he said he didnt say. I was even more incensed that I F'ed him on the spot with baseball bats coming in the picture...He then changed his stand and avoided what could've been...a bloody massacre in school? LOL.
So yeah, presented to Reeta for the last time and we went to library to borrow books and all...and the picture you see above....is just 1/3 of what we borrowed! lol...
So whilst returning the books towards the library...I saw Liya...and yeah...me and milly took turn to dump books into the bookdrop,..
and before I go...I want to thank sunsilk for making my hair smell like strawberry yoghurt..haha..and I replaced two headsets in a WEEK...believe it. (:
Take care :P
0 comments:
Post a Comment