Twitter Updates

Sunday, August 10, 2008

NDP 08
Okay...so just woke up from a very terrible sleep and dream. I dreamt I was transferred to W24A...

So I went and Checked My yandao and found that it wasnt sorted out properly yet as there were students from the previous semester. I saw Azzy's name in the list and i was kinda shocked.

So yeah...went to the class, very obvious it was W24A because of the door which mentions FACILITATION ROOM W24A. Stepped inside and it was like Azzy screaming her heart away "SEANNNNNNNNN!!!!!" and the rest of the people in the class was like...totally unknowns to me..
The first lesson for the day was cognitive and the facilitator was KAVITA MIRCHANDANI...I was like WTFF???? she's even worse than reeta. She's my secondary school literature teacher from hell...So yeah, she made us present at the Lecture theatre and such and yeah...i received bombs of crap from her...

Thankfully, its just a dream though...hopefully its not a severe case of reality or dejavu or whatsoever.

Yesterday, went to the esplanade to celebrate national day, it was really packed in town but the atmosphere was brilliant..and took a video of several kids singing the symphony of the national anthem before the fireworks went out...

I'm also currently uploading photo's into the multiply...so yeah...i'll give you guys the link soon.

0 comments: