Always be My Baby (:
An exhausting this has definitely is. I'm involved in the Faci appriciation week recordings and yeah, being a camera man is not easy.
I also met up with my dearest 4e3 classmates and we took a load of pictures which totalled 101 for just one night.! Cool or whut?
Tomorrow will be assisting esha in the RP open house. I'll be more like a FREE TOUR GUIDE for her and then maybe go home and get some sleep because I bumped into REETA who is my sem 1 cognitive faci and she said that I have Eye Bags and looking tired.
Sunday will be bowling day, soccer. Monday I'll be presenting my first CE talk to the RP crowd...Scary eh. LOL. Tuesday i will be involved for the Faci appriciation week event. Friday is the Mr and Miss RP which siti asked me to present myself there to support the SEG contingent.
Busy week ahead eh...? but yeah...I'll be slacking from next week onwards...coming to school and become a liability to my dreaded and unfortunate grps..heehee...I dont give a damn is there is no PPT generated from the team...LOL...it isnt my problem anymore. Just Give me the Intro and Conclusion will do (:
On the brighter side, I'm content with life. Although hard hitting by seeing my classmates off with their girlfiriends/boyfriends on a friday night, I try to distract myself to other things and karaoke-ing my ass off at this website
http://www.karaokeparty.com
Credits to Afikko. LOL. My Best Song is currently Hey Jude from the Beatles.
Okay then, I'll be going off...i want to end this week by the silly things that I've said in class and in public...
"GOOD, GOOD, GOOD!" heeheehee
and
"Your Friend Live at Causeway?" LOL
Nights (:
An exhausting this has definitely is. I'm involved in the Faci appriciation week recordings and yeah, being a camera man is not easy.
I also met up with my dearest 4e3 classmates and we took a load of pictures which totalled 101 for just one night.! Cool or whut?
Tomorrow will be assisting esha in the RP open house. I'll be more like a FREE TOUR GUIDE for her and then maybe go home and get some sleep because I bumped into REETA who is my sem 1 cognitive faci and she said that I have Eye Bags and looking tired.
Sunday will be bowling day, soccer. Monday I'll be presenting my first CE talk to the RP crowd...Scary eh. LOL. Tuesday i will be involved for the Faci appriciation week event. Friday is the Mr and Miss RP which siti asked me to present myself there to support the SEG contingent.
Busy week ahead eh...? but yeah...I'll be slacking from next week onwards...coming to school and become a liability to my dreaded and unfortunate grps..heehee...I dont give a damn is there is no PPT generated from the team...LOL...it isnt my problem anymore. Just Give me the Intro and Conclusion will do (:
On the brighter side, I'm content with life. Although hard hitting by seeing my classmates off with their girlfiriends/boyfriends on a friday night, I try to distract myself to other things and karaoke-ing my ass off at this website
http://www.karaokeparty.com
Credits to Afikko. LOL. My Best Song is currently Hey Jude from the Beatles.
Okay then, I'll be going off...i want to end this week by the silly things that I've said in class and in public...
"GOOD, GOOD, GOOD!" heeheehee
and
"Your Friend Live at Causeway?" LOL
Nights (:
0 comments:
Post a Comment