Painting the Future...
So, This whole week was the open house week, many students dropped by and ushered in to the beautiness of the school.
I also assisted Esha and her friend Syahirah throughout the school walk and later on also bringing my cousin out for a walk around the school.
take a good look at the guy on the left and the guy on the right. COOL ENGINEERING DUDES right? ahaha
also was shocked to see a big soccer game played on the big screen...also had a try on it but i wont tell you the score...hees (:

Played WII bowling with my cousin...I got thrashed in the 2nd game and halimi dropped by and was shaking his head...LOL..we also tried sport stacking and won loads of gifts la
and I like this photo very much...i intend to scan it tonight because i took this from my camera phone and it looks terrible. It was editted by the school of IT students and I really love it...
better photo later yea...
I'm going to bed now (:
I also assisted Esha and her friend Syahirah throughout the school walk and later on also bringing my cousin out for a walk around the school.
also was shocked to see a big soccer game played on the big screen...also had a try on it but i wont tell you the score...hees (:
better photo later yea...
I'm going to bed now (:
0 comments:
Post a Comment