Twitter Updates

Monday, January 12, 2009

Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking?

okay, it's 3am now...a long day awaits me later...I'm going to be presenting to a big crowd.

speaking of a big crowd, I just came back from watching soccer. Before that, I went home from tampines playing soccer and bathe.

I was kinda surprised that the GYM closed at 8. I wanted to go there but was forced to divert my plans after they said it was closing early. So played soccer with the tamp mat-reps.

haha, I can bet you dont see this pics commonly. Fierce right? haha..muscles revealed.

so the match was pretty much a bore. i think we won by 25 -10. I even got myself on the scoresheet for about 7 times which is a rarity considering that I'm always forced to play keeper or either a defender.

One thing that was important though, i stayed injury free throughout the match because earlier in the week, I hurt my ankle and someone advised me to be more careful and thus, I took heed of the advice.

I dont intend to visit henderson waves on crutches (:

I want to conclude that mat-reps are actually nice people. Even though they may have one kind of an attitude, they were actually nice enough to buy & treat us drinks from mcdonalds.


somebody concocting an idea.

somehow I always knew he was going to do that. (p.s: me and him have been on the same wavelength all day)

one-two.

ball-controlling.


The RONALDO moment...haha...

~ Life's full of choices & uncertainty, eventhough the goal may seem open, we are the ones who choose to either bury the ball into it or to miss it just like missing every open oppurtunity. Move forward, learn from the mistakes and seize every oppurtunity that may come after this, you only live life once. Live it well.

To the fellow O' level students who are taking their results...good luck. I wish you all the best.

0 comments: