Twitter Updates

Monday, January 19, 2009

Volatile Minded.

I'm currently in this volatile state of mind where I feel as if I'm reeling from a loss of something that is hard to replace.

There is also this specific someone who has been a petty piece of shit lately and it doesnt help at the moment but thanks anyway. (Sarcasm).

Today, Fikko and his team took me out with them to the jetty which overlooks the Johor city during the second breakout...

there's fikko, ruike and joan behind the causeway..

Fikka looking drunk and bloated.

Ruike and Afiq.

The straits which separates us from them.

I want to thank fikko and his team for bringing me here. I had alot of fun and it cheered me up which put me temporarily in place and at ease. thanks guys :)

I feel real bad...read my spaces to find out more aites...

take care.

0 comments: