Twitter Updates

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Flirting With Pain.

My chest hurts. This time, its on the left.

It all started on tuesday. That morning, i was actively participating as usual for science lesson...and then all of a sudden, a familliar pain came to hit me. The synptoms are simillar to that of the right.

I drank hot tea, easing the pain so that I could carry on the rest of the day but it attacked later that night. The paper flipping like feeling inside the chest is present and the breaths are much more harder to take. Simillar as to march 6th 2007.

I know it is what it is...I'm taking these painkillers to ease the pain but i know...I'm only worsening the condition and flirting with my life. I'm not ready to go in, admit myself and destroy all the good things I've been working hard to build and construct for the past 1 whole month.

I'll risk it la.

Even if I go, who will I leave behind? My family, classmates and friends only. It's not like I'm leaving a girlfriend, wife or 2 kids behind. People who are younger than me have families of their own. They have more to risk to than I am...

The doctor said after my last checkup..."it will happen on the left someday.."

true enough, it did and i'm still here...flirting with it.

0 comments: