Twitter Updates

Thursday, December 11, 2008

When Laughter and Smiles Fight Against The Pain.

Nice picture above right? haha...This was taken at causeway point. I also stood beside the mr tall and he's as tall as me too! LoLs.

So after school, embraced the pain again and walked all the way from school to causeway point. When I reached Causeway Point...I was already grasping for breath...I never felt this tired walking on such short distance. I was like some asthmatic boy that lost his inhaler..

and why did I go to Causeway point for?

haha...coz me and farhan wanted to buy donuts...LOL...


okay, when guys go shopping, they have this problem. They just CANT MAKE UP their minds when it comes to buying things. They examine price, value and whether it's really worth buying or not. This was what happened yesterday between me and farhan.

I salute the females actually in this case. When they see something that is nice or something that appeals to them, they will not hesistate to buy and thats good & bad actually. depends on how you see it luh. haha.

I was torn to choose between the Double Heart or the choz O'Latte but I chose the choz O'Latte instead. That took 15 mins of deciding actually.

so...many thanks to donut empire...i bought tiramisu donut as well and while eating it...i fell in love...my pain disappeared for a while and i was happy. I was addicted to it...heehee.

so...lets draft out a list of things to do before i admit myself...

- Go Penang Trip (THIS COMING MONDAY)
- Do THAT THAT THING...haha :P
- Play bowling after I DO THAT THING.
- Eat Donut. (Even When talking to The Doctor, Chew a Donut. Tiramisu )

Even when I'm in pain, I still got the time to cough out humor. LoLs.

p.s: I know many people have been pestering me to see the doc... i want to do that but there are still many things for me to settle...if i have the time...I promise i'll go before the penang trip but i will make sure i wont get admited even if they say i have to.

take care.

0 comments: