MultiTasking! (:
okay, i just got home from doing THAT THING...heehee..
it was super satisfying, like...omg...!
I peaked in 16 minutes without needing mental preparations the night before! LOL. I'm gay and in love with doing it that I wished i could do it again lah. LOL.
Get your brain cleaned up now folks :P
I came back already from penang and yeah, i may skip posting about it and just posting the pictures alone.

The stories are wonderful though...i'll give it a thought by tonight, so stay updated.
i'll end off for the moment with a survey...taken today.
First, let's start with your name:
-Sean
Okay, Age and Birthday?
-19, 29 sept
So, How are you feeling today?
-GAY (:
And why is that?
-I broke my virginity.
What's been going on so far today?
-nothing much, just lazy to update my events about the Penang trip
Any other plans for the rest of it?
-Bowling later in the day, watching the DVD’s I bought From Peneng, uploading the photos, changing blogskin, song and updating something personal into my window before I leave AGAIN.
What about tomorrow?
-Going back NORTHWORDS to KAY-ELLE.
Would you rather be sunburnt or pale?
-pale, I find myself cuter that way (:
What cereal do you like most?
-BANANA NUT CRUNCH or BLUEBERRY MORNING!
Are you addicted to these surveys?
-sometimes, I find it fun.
Ever done anything illegal when you were a minor?
-YES! lots of it actually.
What was your dream last night?
-no dream. The night before, YES…about going back there.
Are you listening to any music right now?
-yes, “If YOU were a BOY - R.Kelly”
What's prettier? Sunrise or Sunset?
-both. Sunrise lights up my days, sunsets end those beautiful days.
Favorite TV show?
-I rarely watch TV these days, but if I do, its Greys Anatomy.
Whatcha eatin'?
-nth.
Last doctor's appointment?
-last year. Postponed todays.
Have you ever had any teeth pulled?
-yes.
Dream Vacation?
-Paris & Manchester..
What's your favorite out of these three? Yellow, Blue, Purple?
-BLUE!
What's your favorite salad dressing?
-no idea, I just eat all. But it has to come with my favourite salad sauce, thousand island (:
What words do you have trouble spelling?
-favorite, favourite??? Which one?!
What about pronouncing?
-almost all la. Worse than tagalog! LOL
What are your thoughts on Hannah Montana?
-eee…tak lawa (not pretty.)
Do you still watch Disney Channel?
-yes.
Last thing you ate? Drank?
-mixed rice with soya bean.
Do you like your oreos with milk or alone?
-both.
Do you still eat lunchables?
-yes. I love to munch (:
What day of the week is it?
-Friday
Do you write in a diary?
-yup. Used to.
Are you enjoying your summer?
-now is winter my dear.
Any vacations you've gone on or coming up?
-coming up...Penang & Australia
Is tomorrow going to be a good day for you?
-yes. Travelling to KL.
Do you like to be silly?
-yes, if it means bringing smiles and laughter to others.
How many times have you used the bathroom today?
-twice?
What was the last movie you watched?
-kung fu panda. in the aircraft! LoL.
Can you juggle?
-yes, juggle my own balls!
How do you think the world started?
-by some hornyy monkey.
How do you believe the world will end?
-when the monkeys stop their horniness. But I doubt so, considering they like it so much.
When was the last time you took a myspace picture?
-don’t have myspace.
Turn your head to the left, whats the first thing you see?
-wall.
Now to the right, what do you see?
-cupboard.
Are you talking to anyone right now?
-yes.
Last thing you laughed about?
-peaking in 16 minutes! And doing this survey!
Is the remote close to you?
-yes…heehee.
What do you want more than anything?.
-happiness and love in peace and harmony (:
okay, i just got home from doing THAT THING...heehee..
it was super satisfying, like...omg...!
I peaked in 16 minutes without needing mental preparations the night before! LOL. I'm gay and in love with doing it that I wished i could do it again lah. LOL.
Get your brain cleaned up now folks :P
I came back already from penang and yeah, i may skip posting about it and just posting the pictures alone.
The stories are wonderful though...i'll give it a thought by tonight, so stay updated.
i'll end off for the moment with a survey...taken today.
First, let's start with your name:
-Sean
Okay, Age and Birthday?
-19, 29 sept
So, How are you feeling today?
-GAY (:
And why is that?
-I broke my virginity.
What's been going on so far today?
-nothing much, just lazy to update my events about the Penang trip
Any other plans for the rest of it?
-Bowling later in the day, watching the DVD’s I bought From Peneng, uploading the photos, changing blogskin, song and updating something personal into my window before I leave AGAIN.
What about tomorrow?
-Going back NORTHWORDS to KAY-ELLE.
Would you rather be sunburnt or pale?
-pale, I find myself cuter that way (:
What cereal do you like most?
-BANANA NUT CRUNCH or BLUEBERRY MORNING!
Are you addicted to these surveys?
-sometimes, I find it fun.
Ever done anything illegal when you were a minor?
-YES! lots of it actually.
What was your dream last night?
-no dream. The night before, YES…about going back there.
Are you listening to any music right now?
-yes, “If YOU were a BOY - R.Kelly”
What's prettier? Sunrise or Sunset?
-both. Sunrise lights up my days, sunsets end those beautiful days.
Favorite TV show?
-I rarely watch TV these days, but if I do, its Greys Anatomy.
Whatcha eatin'?
-nth.
Last doctor's appointment?
-last year. Postponed todays.
Have you ever had any teeth pulled?
-yes.
Dream Vacation?
-Paris & Manchester..
What's your favorite out of these three? Yellow, Blue, Purple?
-BLUE!
What's your favorite salad dressing?
-no idea, I just eat all. But it has to come with my favourite salad sauce, thousand island (:
What words do you have trouble spelling?
-favorite, favourite??? Which one?!
What about pronouncing?
-almost all la. Worse than tagalog! LOL
What are your thoughts on Hannah Montana?
-eee…tak lawa (not pretty.)
Do you still watch Disney Channel?
-yes.
Last thing you ate? Drank?
-mixed rice with soya bean.
Do you like your oreos with milk or alone?
-both.
Do you still eat lunchables?
-yes. I love to munch (:
What day of the week is it?
-Friday
Do you write in a diary?
-yup. Used to.
Are you enjoying your summer?
-now is winter my dear.
Any vacations you've gone on or coming up?
-coming up...Penang & Australia
Is tomorrow going to be a good day for you?
-yes. Travelling to KL.
Do you like to be silly?
-yes, if it means bringing smiles and laughter to others.
How many times have you used the bathroom today?
-twice?
What was the last movie you watched?
-kung fu panda. in the aircraft! LoL.
Can you juggle?
-yes, juggle my own balls!
How do you think the world started?
-by some hornyy monkey.
How do you believe the world will end?
-when the monkeys stop their horniness. But I doubt so, considering they like it so much.
When was the last time you took a myspace picture?
-don’t have myspace.
Turn your head to the left, whats the first thing you see?
-wall.
Now to the right, what do you see?
-cupboard.
Are you talking to anyone right now?
-yes.
Last thing you laughed about?
-peaking in 16 minutes! And doing this survey!
Is the remote close to you?
-yes…heehee.
What do you want more than anything?.
-happiness and love in peace and harmony (:
0 comments:
Post a Comment