When The Going Gets Tough.
It was unfortunate that it had to happen again. It depresses me when it was found out to be true even though I had expected it.
and the tubes were inserted, and the same old story repeated itself all over again...
One Night was all that it took, but That was only a temporary fix.
Basically, I want to thank alot of people who wished, supported, consoled and prayed for me.
I really appriciate it.
On the brightside (:
I'll be away to penang on a school trip. (:
take care.
One Night was all that it took, but That was only a temporary fix.
Basically, I want to thank alot of people who wished, supported, consoled and prayed for me.
I really appriciate it.
On the brightside (:
I'll be away to penang on a school trip. (:
take care.
0 comments:
Post a Comment