Distributing Hope & Peace...
Okay, about today, other than being pissed in the morning about something, I think my day went as per normal.
I stepped into class today, my faci was listening to Fall out boy on his laptop. ANG-MOH mah...lol...kind of cool actually. Todays problem really needed data and it was unfortunate that some data was unavailable but yeah, we made do what ever we had and in a nutshell, it was a good presentation. I really like the Angmoh faci "brian"...he's a really the typical angmoh with the sportness.
So tomorrow will be the dreaded day of communication, i really wish i can pull through the day well.Thats about it...I really hope things will work out for the better. Hopefully.
and the hari raya celebrations are up and construction.
just refresh if you dont like the hari raya songs in store. It plays on repeat and all 14 tracks are shuffled (:
take care and happy 40th birthday mum (:
0 comments:
Post a Comment