Twitter Updates

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fulfilling that wish.

People, sorry, if I'm not going to update this weekend. I'll be busy with F1 and will be coming back very late for the next few days.

I got a few things to say about wifey...but yeah...i'll do it later...in the meantym people, dont assume.

and i'm going to bring spare clothes on monday, farhan my son hinted that something will happen. I wil also wear a special outfit to school on thursday as i'm unable to be absent anymore for communication graddes, X and D respectively...so yeah...dont freak out. and I was a little humoured when halimi and his dudes raised up the numbers 4444 on drawing block when i walked past...lol...

thats it people, to wifey, you better COOK when I come home tonight BINAWE and to son, dont feel down about going to F1, I'll take as many pictures as I can for qualifying and race night okay? (:

take care peeps.

0 comments: