One Nine, One Night.
Okay, laptop's back...i'm happy that it can finally start up as normal and such, unfortunately, theres a cosmetic damage to it which pissed me off because i didnt do it but yeah...the price i have to pay for sending it for repairs.
and I want to thank Hanisah, Lily, Farhan, Tosh, Jason, Stacy "Nazurah" Bedah, Jacintha, Afikko, Isha, Afiqah, Vivi, Fellow W15M's, Mardhiah, Aqidah, Azzy, Mona Albania Binawe, W47M classmates, Marcus, Fikka, Joan, Joey, shafeeqah and amalyna for the birthday wishes, presents and the CAKE! loved it to the core guys and sorry if i may missed out on some names or ordering on who wished 1st..lol...
anyway, I also got a birthday wish come true as I got to go for the F1 race...it was sweet that i'll never forget that weekend for the rest of my life...thanks red cross and RP (:
I'll be posting the pictures and VIDEOS as soon as I get my laptop reconfigured and perhaps after the hari raya celebrations.
Speaking of hari raya, I want to take this time to express my fellow muslim friends, wife and family a happy hari raya and I also would like to seek solace and forgiveness for any wrongdoings I have done as a person whether in purpose or not and i would also like to announce to my mates of 4e3...we are GOING JALAN RAYA ON THE 11th OCTOBER! hahaha...get ur angpows ready!
so take care guys... ((:
- and congrats to lovely mona albania binawe for winning miss photogenic! haha...she's learning her husband's photogenic skills alright :P
0 comments:
Post a Comment