Why is it that I feel that, you are punishing me for seeking happiness.? Deep inside, I feel that your words are tranquiled with contradictment and it leaves me in a state of limbo.
You knew I was there, waiting for you, wanting your hand.
How was I supposed to wait for your hesitation? My eyes told a thousand stories when I glanced at you. Yet there was no reply...
What was I supposed to do???
to put me in exile is truly unfair and unjust...

- 15 Helium Balloons Hang Upon The Air, Will You Just Let It Fly and Float To The Sky because I'm Exiled From Your Life My Friend?To The Friend Who Confessed,
I really have to express my greatest respect and adoration for the fact you stepped out and told me the truth.
You braved the fact that disappointment was on the cards when you told me and I will never forget what you did...
you see the picture of the balloons floating above the water???
It tells a story of itself...
We try so hard to reach for the sky and shine as brightly as we can, but as we go higher, we realise the ripples we create form a shape of uncertainty.
I felt that within you...I always knew but I never dared to go down and saw the light that was shining so clearly.
I'm so sorry friend to have made you felt this way all this time...
I believe that Dreams Come True.
God Willing...it will.
I will always want you to study hard and thats what's important. Make your family proud, make your friends proud, make me proud...and make him proud too (:
whatever happens, I will always miss you...and I'll always be a contact, nudge or even offline/online click away :P
take care.
0 comments:
Post a Comment