Twitter Updates

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Touch or No Touch?

Okay, I'm shagged up to hell now. I've been coming back late these past few days and its my first time updating with my "new laptop" :P

Okay laa...yesterday, I came to school with a different look, everybody in the class was surprised to see me this way and yeah...the feedback was great...they said i look less NERDISH and EMO-ish....farhan was shocked as well...haha...i declined to reveal my recipe of how i did it (:

The funny part was also...I walked past many people and they bbarely recognised it was me till i shouted their name. Cool crap because i looked short for once. That day, went for the F1 briefing at orchard and found out that i'm on duty for friday, saturday and sunday...haha...cool...actually, it was a wish of mine to have a birthday present whereby I was going to to watch the inaugural F1 night race...it came true :)

Went and meet farhan & family at geylang later that night and we shopped round the whole bazaar, as usual, lepaked and he did Rj outside KFC...i ate shrooms burger the meal...lol...because i good boy finish my RJ at 5:25Pm in school...LOL...and i also embarassed us by playing the raya songs in maximum volume...i swear...the malay people were staring at us like nut cases...we went home at 12+ and yeah...somebody muttered "BINAWE" in the car...

p.s: to know what binawe is...google it...lazy bums :D

so today, i prepared my laptop for its major hospital visit...restarted the lappy for about 5000 times b4 i managed to save it into the hard disk. and yeah...speaking of it, the lady at the it resource centre...she barely recognized me today...i wondered why and then remembered...i looked different yesterday...lol...no wonder she had a hard time knowing me...

so yeah...started with 2 laptops in class...i know, it looked greedy la...but wad de hell anyway. I also acted like some big time faci in farhan's class today...using the touch screen function all...lol...i'm abit too much sometimes...wad to do...super bored. my ppts keep on ending before 1 these days...

after school, went to alexandra HP centre and yeah...passed my lappie to them...and i hope it gets well soon (:

after that, me and farhan lepaked at KFC vivocity...again...he did his RJ and I eat 2 piece chicken meal...LOL...I broke the record time for RJ...I submitted at 4:24pm....haha...i super good boy!
On the way home, me and farhan challenged each other, I took the north east line to punggol and taking a bus home home and he took the east west line back to pasir ris...we challenged who would reach 1st...so I won...by miles...lol...but it wasnt fair la...his "BINAWE" train broke down...LOL...unlucky.

and yeah...reached home at 11 ++...settled a few things with mum...we're celebrating hari raya at SINGAPORE!!! woohoo...no trip to KL...and yeah...i returned to fasting today...LOL...haha...achievement okay!

alrite then...thats about it for tonight...if anything,,,plz do visit W47M...Knock on the door and say you're looking for extension 191...haha...they will point to me (:

Quote of the day: THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY, SO DONT BE A BINAWE!
Word of the day: BINAWE!
Sorrow of the day: Milk Price increased by 20 cents :'(
**what a pity indeed :/ **
Take care (:

0 comments: