I missed school for the first time in RP...2 lessons. Besides that, I've been finding it hard to score A's these days, I dont blame anyone for it but i do realise that its more competitive these days then they were back then.
About my new class and the faces that I wondered what my future would behold, I was totally wrong about it. They are very friendly and lively people. It reminded me of W15M and the joy and laughter each day. The facilitators are great and yeah...the science faci yeaterday said that he felt the class being UNITED...lol...a word that was heard in W15 too!!! haha...I look forward to more weeks ahead...
My mum is turning 40 this monday...heeheehee...she's an old lady now...hoohoo...okay...i'm bad...and my birthday is the week after that. I want presents (: haha...just kidding...anyway...got a tight week ahead...going for the F1 night race briefing and i'm coaching someone for her exams ...so yeah...busy man I am (:
yeah, the picture below is a group picture of the jokers in the class...
for more...visit @ seantall.multiply.com
take care peeps.
0 comments:
Post a Comment