Twitter Updates

Monday, April 13, 2009

1 Week To Go, You Up For It?

DSC01120
DSC01121 
image

okay, checked out my facilitators for this upcoming sem and they’re all friendly looking and while checking, I found out I got MISS KHIN! LOL. yeay yeay

How do I know who’s Miss Khin?

SONY DSC
SONY DSC
okay, commercial break by SEG ghays under the payung…LOL…mcm sundal eh?

DSC01133

haha…penang trip!!! she was the faci. and i’m also in the same class with the guy who’s doing the 2 fingers behind miss khin on that day. heehee W25P on tuesdays will rock (:

and i’ve realised something, the last time I had a haircut was january twenty something…LOL…so in the toilet, i was making many funny funny and weird weird hairstyles with my wet long hair. LOL.

okay, you want to see the pics?

WTF? I WAS NUDE IN THE TOILET SIA! OBVIOUSLY, THESE PHOTOS WILL NOT BE SHOWN DUE TO PRIVACY REASONS. lol..i never took any anyway..

6 days to go… :)

take care.

0 comments: