Twitter Updates

Sunday, April 12, 2009

When Mr. Tall’s Stomach Grumbles…

New Blogskin, New Song :)

I woke up today, sending my grandmother off…and then opened my msn to find this..

<3 @hotmail.com said (Yesterday at 2:51 AM):
*surprise love!
just want to send u a msg before i go off.
update ur blog often so i can knw if you're okay when im away.
hee. please take care when im not around okay?
will be missing you. ily! `love


okay dah, my stomach grumbles many2 lately. Even while I’m sleeping…(That’s what my family said) LOL.

My mum said the reason why it grumbles is because it has too much acid and it means that i’m not eating. but the funny part is…i had dinner 1 hour ago and its grumbling again? oh well…I got excuse to eat junk food now :)

I finally entered the cbox website to reply to tags and guess wad i found…

image

haha…cool or wad? 3.12……… years in blogspot and a view of over 9000+? haha…not bad eh? keep on coming guys and keep the tags going :)

THANKS A MANY2

7 days to go… :)

0 comments: